Your membership in the KEYSTONE CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION will enable you and your business to benefit from the following services:
- Educational seminars improving the productivity and profitability of your firm
- An expanding range of safety programs with an emphasis on job-site compliance and accountability
- Representation of the interests and concerns of the construction industry and taking a proactive stance on legislative issues that affect your company
- Communication and dissemination of information that will improve your bottom line.
- Online web presence and promotion from the Keystone Contractors Marketplace
Reasons to Join
- OSHA Safety Training Seminars
KCA's qualified instructors provide OSHA certification for your employees.
- Written Safety Programs
Many owners now require written safety plans. KCA provides customized plans to meet your needs.
- Toll Free Safety/OSHA Consultation
KCA's safety experts are available for telephone consultation regarding OSHA and other governmental requirements.
- Legislative Voice in Harrisburg
Join with other contractors to express concerns on existing and proposed legislation (available online through the KCA listserv).
- Access to DGS and Other Government Agencies
We meet quarterly with DGS, State System of Higher Education, Department of Corrections, Department of Environmental Protection and others.
- Valuable Industry Information
National, statewide and regional information on legislation, safety, design and more is made available through the web site.
- Management Focused Educational Seminars
Experts on Collections, Succession Planning, Productivity, Marketing and Legal issues present their views through KCA sponsored seminars.
- Free PA One Call Membership
If you dig, you need to know where utilities are located. You get free membership in PA One Call as a KCA member.
- Quarterly Regional Meetings
Here's a chance to meet with your peers and discuss mutual interests.
- Interaction with Design Professionals and Owners
As with DGS and the state agencies, we meet monthly with the design professionals and owners representatives to discuss topics of concern.